9/25/2010

More Compliments

I fell asleep before I could post last night so today will be another 2-post day.

On September 9th, my act of kindness was posting three Free Compliments posters. I left one at an indoor playground that day. We returned yesterday, and I was surprised to see that my poster was still up two weeks later. And, good news... all of the compliments had been taken!


I decided it was time for some more compliments. So, yesterday I passed out some more compliments to the strangers that I met. I printed out some more posters, too. I was going to hang them up, but my sister-in-law said that she would like to post them at her office so I gave them to her instead.

I'm so glad that I saw that old poster today. I was struggling with coming up with new ideas for this project, and now I feel a little better about recycling them.

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

4 comments:

  1. I posted one of these outside my house on a tree ((which is located on the grass right by the sidewalk)), it was up for about a week and a half until the very last one was taken!! I was so happy!!!!
    I am thrilled that people are taking these compliments and sharing them with others!!!!
    Have an enchanting day!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Serendipity Factory posted this, so I knew about it from them and am so glad to read that you found the poster still up and the comments all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I've hung up a couple of those "Free Compliments" signs from Kind Over Matter, but I haven't been back to check on their status.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just reminded me that I need to ask my sister-in-law about the compliments she shared at her office... thanks!

    ReplyDelete