9/09/2010

Free Compliments

Where would my kindness project be without the fun ideas that I find at Kind Over Matter? I printed 3 Free Compliments Posters and left them on various bulletin boards today. I had to send my camera out for repairs last week, so I only have my cell phone camera:

You can download a pdf of the poster here. It might be fun to hang on the bulletin board in your office.

I tried to continue the compliments theme throughout the day. LJ and I spent the morning at an indoor playground with all of the other people who wanted to stay out of the heat (side note: when will Fall come to South Florida?!? I just checked weather.com and right now, at 11:45 pm, the heat index is 92 degrees. I don't know how much more I can take). Anyway, we really enjoyed our indoor playtime, and I found lots of opportunities to compliment the other kids... nice manners, good sharing, cute outfits, pretty hair.

I just might hand out some more free compliments tomorrow!

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment