9/23/2010

Flamingo Surprise

"There are people whom one loves and appreciates immediately and forever. Even to know they are alive in the world is quite enough."
-Nancy Spain

I received a wonderful surprise package in the mail a while ago from a dear friend. The package contained a beautiful card with seahorses on the front (my top three favorite animals: seahorses, turtles, and owls) and the lovely quote above. She also sent a set of note cards with flamingos:



When she saw them in the store, she thought of me. I guess that means I'm a real Floridian again. :-)

I decided to use one of my adorable pink flamingo cards this evening. I wanted to write an anonymous note to someone to brighten his or her day. I ended up picking one of my mother's friends, Mary.

I don't know her very well, but my mom is always singing her praises. I hope that Mary enjoys the little surprise in her mailbox.

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment