10/02/2010

Postcard

My mother-in-law gave me several new shirts for my birthday. I was pulling the tags off of them today, and I noticed that one tag had a postcard attached.


It said, "WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU! WRITE TO US AND LET US KNOW YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT JANE ASHLEY" There was a place to write a comment followed by your name, address, email, and place where it was purchased and a little box to place the stamp. Since I didn't really have any feelings about Jane Ashley clothing, I decided to write a little (anonymous) note instead:

It's worth a stamp just to say, "Hello, Stranger. I hope you have a fabulous day!" Seriously... YOU! The person reading this postcard. Let your fabulous day begin.

I wonder how many people actually reply with comments about the clothing. I wonder if the employee will be amused. Only a random person located at 1410 Broadway #301, New York, NY will know.

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment