10/04/2010

Catching Up

I need to change my posting habits. I have missed the last two days because I have been waiting to post until after LJ goes to sleep at night. For two nights in a row, I have fallen asleep before I have posted for this blog (and, unfortunately, before I have completed any work for a training class that I am taking online). So, it's time to catch up.


Saturday, October 2nd:
LJ and I joined her aunt and uncle at Liberty Park in Parkland for some playtime. It is a really beautiful park on seven acres with two playgrounds and a water play area. Aunt P and I were admiring the beauty when she spotted this:



There was more trash under the bench, too. I guess you already know where I'm going with this. I was the Trash Lady... again. I think picking up garbage has been my most frequent act of kindness so far. I just don't get it. We live in such a beautiful place. Why can't people clean up after themselves?


Sunday, October 3rd:



I purchased these cute pumpkins a while ago. I thought that I would use them as a surprise act of kindness gift for one of our neighbors. And, then Aunt P told me that she was looking for a little pumpkin to put on her desk at work. LJ and I had a quick kindness committee meeting, and we agreed that the pumpkins should go to Aunt P. We presented them to her last night. I hope they spread a little Fall cheer at her office.

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

PS I hope to post today's act of kindness BEFORE LJ (and I) go to sleep tonight. I gotta get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment