9/30/2010

Travel Box

I love it when opportunities to be kind just present themselves. It saves me the mental energy of having to think of something to do.

One of our neighbors has company this week. Her daughter is visiting with her grandchildren, adorable twin boys who are about the same age as LJ. We were playing with them earlier today. They really liked the inflatable balls in LJ's toy chest. I remembered that I had some extras. So, I made them a little travel box for their drive back to Alabama: six inflatable balls, 2 books, paper, stickers, crayons, wikki stix, and play-doh. Everything two busy boys need to stay occupied in the car! Well, maybe that's a little too ambitious. I doubt that it's everything. But, hopefully it will last until they at least get to Orlando.

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

2 comments: