10/04/2010

You've Been BOOED!

It's October, and we are ready for Halloween! LJ's costume arrived in the mail today. The house is decorated. All we need is a pumpkin, and we'll be set. For today's act of kindness, we decided to share our Halloween spirit with a couple of neighbors. I downloaded the flyers below from TomKat Studio.



We left the flyers and a Halloween surprise on two doorsteps this evening. Instead of a "yummy treat," I opted for a really cute jack-o-lantern paper lantern and a festive sign. I think LJ enjoyed strolling in the dark, and I enjoyed being sneaky. I wonder if they will keep it going. I might help things out by dropping surprises on a couple more houses. I'll let you know how it goes.


Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

1 comment:

  1. My mom lives in a neighborhood where one of the ladies does this every year. She always starts with my mom. Today my mom got her (first). My son snuck over, rang the doorbell and ran off. Both were very giddy about it. I also had shared these Boo templates with my mom b/c she had been looking for a new one last year.

    ReplyDelete