9/04/2010

Yard Sale

Our neighbors had a yard sale today. There was a lot of traffic on the street. LJ and I cruised over on her tricycle to go shopping. She had her piggy bank in the front basket (along with a doll, half a pack of crayons and a plastic carrot). After purchasing some books, we came home and got ready to go to the grocery store with my mom. Grocery shopping with Grandmother is part of our Saturday routine. On our way to the store, my mom noticed that the neighbor's yard sale sign at the end of the street had fallen over. She told me that I should tell them when we returned. I thought about this project and decided to pull over and pick it up myself. I know that this is not a big deal, but there was a day when I would have driven by the sign without even thinking about it. It was a little thing to do, but hopefully it had big results for their yard sale advertising. All of the big spenders came after we left. ;-)

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment