8/23/2010

Feeling Sneaky

"If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it...
But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life."
Frank Lloyd Wright



The National Wildlife Federation was kind enough to send me these cute cards and matching note pad in the mail. What a nice surprise! I decided to pass it along to someone else who might need a light day brightening. I feel a little sneaky about this one because I dropped this little package on the doorstep of a relative who 1) does not know that I am doing this project and 2) has a notoriously difficult time with her neighbors. Hopefully, it will improve neighbor relations (rather than creating suspicion).


I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when she found it. Where is that hidden camera when you need it?

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment