2/03/2011

A Thankful Girl

I have been blessed with the most amazing friends. I received a package from one of these beautiful friends today. She saves magazine articles, newspaper clippings, or comics that she knows I will find entertaining, and when her file folder is full she sends them to me in the mail. See? I wasn't joking... I have AMAZING friends. :-)

Today's package contained something extra special. It was a copy of a letter that her friend found tucked in a magazine at Barnes and Noble in December. "Dear Reader, I'm leaving this note for no particular reason, except to share with a complete stranger the things I love about my life." It was signed "A Thankful Girl." And, I'm sure you already know how much I enjoyed reading every word. It was sweet and honest and incredibly heartwarming.

I sat down and wrote my own love letter this evening. I guess LJ and I will have to go by Barnes and Noble tomorrow for a top secret special delivery into the magazine of our choice.



Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

1 comment: