10/31/2010

Party People

LJ and I went to a birthday party yesterday for one of her friends. It was a Halloween theme, and the parents went all out. I remembered how hectic LJ's party had been in August so I decided that I would help out as much as I could. We were the first guests to arrive, and I quickly found my first task. The birthday boy was running around in his diaper saying "no, no, no" to his batman costume. I coaxed him into it. The rest of the afternoon was spent locating the tops for the markers at the mask table, keeping the "slime" in it's 5-gallon container, helping little fingers with stickers and play-doh cookie cutters, and taking tons of pictures. We stayed late to help clean up. LJ was thrilled (even though she was exhausted-- she almost fell asleep on the floor of the bounce house). We both took really good naps when we got home. :-)

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment