10/10/2010

A Bump in the Road

Do you want the good news or the bad news first? I always want the bad news (to get it out of the way). So... the bad news is that there were no acts of kindness on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday this week. The good news is that there were not any act of meanness in their place. I just didn't do anything. I had to deal with some all-consuming personal problems. By the time I thought about this project each day, it was too late or I was too tired to do anything about it. I'm going to get back on track today because it really does feel good when you do things for others. I'm not going to let these three days stop me. It's just a little bump in the road. 362 days of kindness is better than nothing, right?

3 comments:

  1. I hope all is well, and know that you have been VERY kind, so don't worry about a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do three acts of kindness, inspired by you, and it will make up for those missed days!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Betsy and Anonymous Friend. I'm sure all will be well.

    I would love to take you up on the offer of three acts of kindness to make up for the missed days. That way I wouldn't feel guilty at all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete