8/06/2010

Looking for a Good Book?

BookCrossing is the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. I registered a book this morning, and then I left it at the airport for someone to find. I felt a little weird about doing this.... as if there may be a security camera watching me and armed guards prepared to descend upon "the suspicious package" that I left on a bench. In retrospect, the airport probably wasn't the best choice of places, but I had to go there this morning and it's a place where someone might appreciate finding a book. I'll let you know if it ends up getting registered on BookCrossing. I wonder where it might end up.

I am going out of town this weekend so my next post will be Sunday night. I hope I find some good things to do as we travel. Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind Regards,
Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment