1/10/2011

Lost & Found

Happy New Year, old friends. I am hoping that reviving this project will be a resolution that I can actually keep. My divorce has been final for one month now. LJ and I are adjusting to our new lifestyle. Even though I miss the time that we spent together, I enjoy my new job and she really enjoys time with her grandmother.

I have been working at my brother's vet office. There are a lot of opportunities for acts of kindness for the animals and for their owners, too. Today, someone came in with a photograph of her lost cat. After she left, I started thinking about resources for finding lost animals. I did an internet search and found a database for lost pets at our local shelter. I looked through all 129 cat photographs, and unfortunately I didn't see her missing kitty. I called her to let her know about the resource though. She seemed to appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Your Neighbor

2 comments:

  1. Yay your back!!! I hope the new year brings a new beginning, and much happiness to you.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Betsy. I'm looking forward to GFTAS day this month. I am going to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete